EVERYONE MUST BRING A PENCIL TO CAMP EACH DAY!!!
BAND CAMP INFO
- Please download the camp and fall schedules. It is extremely important that every student is at every practice.
- Please download and print the transportation form as well as the medical form and bring with you on the first day of band camp.
- All forms can be found on the DOCUMENTS page.
- Due to the 5-points construction and the stadium construction, all drop-off and parking needs to take place in the Senior Parking Lot, which is the large lot at the main entrance of the school and next to the main office.
- The cafeteria is going to serve as the band room for first few days of camp due to the new flooring being installed in the band room. Hopefully they will be done soon.
- Go to the MARCHING BAND link at the top of this page and click on BAND CAMP to see the guidelines to ensure the safety and success of each student during camp.
- The full weekly schedule can be found on our DOCUMENTS page.
- Our daily schedule will be as follows. Depending on the "flow" of rehearsal, this basic schedule may change at times.
- 7:15am Arrive @ PHS
- 7:30am Outdoor Rehearsal
- 11:00am Lunch
- 12:00pm Sectionals (technique and show memorization with feet)
- 1:30pm BREAK
- 2:00pm Studio Performances and some Full Ensemble in cafeteria
- 3:00pm BREAK
- 3:15pm Sectionals (quick review from Studio Performance, and stands tunes)
- 3:45pm Closing meeting of the day for everyone in Cafeteria
- 4:00pm Dismissal - Leadership Team will need to stay for about 15 extra mintues each day to get things ready for the next rehearsal.
The block times and the performance venue have been announced. The BOA regional in Winston-Salem will be held at the BB&T Stadium on the campus of Wake Forest University on Saturday, October 11. The performance block time for Piedmont is Block 2, which is from 10:30am-12:45pm.
2014 PRIDE OF PIEDMONT
2014 FALL SCHEDULE
BAND CAMP 2014