2024 BAND CAMP
(posted on November 16, 2023)
DISNEY WORLD TRIP 2024
updated August 17, 2023
Payments for the upcoming Disney Trip are now open. Students and chaperones can pay by cash or check (made out to Piedmont Band Boosters) or they can pay online by visiting the "ONLINE PAYMENTS" page in the main menu.
Please be aware of the monthly payment schedule. You can pay monthly or in advance.
ON THE HORIZON....
Updated November 12, 2023
More dates and details can be found on the "Calendar" page.
WINTER PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
- Sunday, December 3
- Unionville Parade
- Call time is 2:30pm at Piedmont
- Students will wear holiday costumes
- Saturday, December 9
- Fairview Winterfest at Fairview Park.
- Transportation will NOT be provided.
- Call times are TBA
- Students will wear their holiday costumes
- Tuesday, December 12
- Winter Concert
- PHS Auditorium
- Call time for students is 6:30pm in the band room
- Concert start time is 7pm
- Students will wear appropriate FORMAL black clothes
- DRESS CODE from the Band Handbook
- The concert band wears all black dress clothes. No stripes, patterns, etc.
- NO BLACK JEANS OR BLACK TENNIS SHOES!!!!
- NO combat style or hiking boots.
- Gentlemen – Black shoes, black socks, black dress pants, black belt, long sleeve black button-up dress shirt, necktie or bowtie (does not have to be black)
- Ladies – black shoes, black pants (NO SKIRTS OR DRESSES), black blouse.
- You want to perform your best. Please dress your best. Please do not look like you just rolled out of bed.
(updated November 21, 2023)
WISH LIST FOR BAND
Click on the the image below to access our newest wish list for the band program.